Get more sensitive and accurate results saving at least 1 hour compared to traditional ELISA kits. New in-house developed technology will help speed up your scientific research in a more efficient way.
- Assay type: Sandwich-ELISA
- Format: 96T/48T
- Test time: 2.5 h
- Detection range 3.13-100 ng / mL
- Sensitivity: 1.98 ng / mL
- Sample type and sample volume: serum, plasma, urine; 50 μL
- Specificity: This kit recognizes human RBP4 in samples. No significant interference was observed between human RBP4 and the analogs.
- Reproducibility: Both intra-CV and inter-CV are <10%.
- Application: This ELISA kit is applied to the quantitative in vitro determination of human RBP4 concentrations in serum, plasma, urine. Consult technical support for applicability if other biological fluids need to be tested.
This ELISA kit uses the Sandwich-ELISA principle. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been precoated with an antibody specific to human RBP4. The samples (or standards) and the biotinylated detection antibody specific for human RBP4 are added to the wells of the micro ELISA plate.
Human RBP4 would combine with the specific antibody. Then, the avidin-horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugate is successfully added to each microplate well and incubated. Free components are removed by washing. Substrate solution is added to each well. Only wells containing human RBP4, biotinylated detection antibody, and avidin-HRP conjugate will appear blue. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated with the addition of stop solution and the color turns yellow.
Optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 ± 2 nm. The OD value is proportional to the concentration of human RBP4. You can calculate the concentration of human RBP4 in the samples by comparing the OD of the samples with the standard curve.