Get more sensitive and accurate results saving at least 1 hour compared to traditional ELISA kits. The new in-house developed technology will help speed up your scientific research in a more efficient way.
- Assay type: Sandwich-ELISA
- Format 96T/48T
- Test time 2.5 h
- Detection range 31.25-2000 pg / mL
- Sensitivity 7.54 pg / mL
- Sample type and sample volume serum, plasma; 50 μL
- Specificity This kit recognizes human TGF-α in samples. No significant interference was observed either between human TGF-α and analogs.
- Reproducibility Both intra-CV and inter-CV are <10%.
- Application This ELISA kit is applied to the quantitative in vitro determination of human TGF-α concentrations in serum, plasma. Consult technical support for applicability if other biological fluids need to be tested.
This ELISA kit uses the Sandwich-ELISA principle. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific for human TGF-α. The samples (or standards) and the biotinylated detection antibody specific for human TGF-α are added to the wells of the micro ELISA plate.
Human TGF-α would combine with the specific antibody. Then, the avidin-horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugate is successfully added to each microplate well and incubated. Free components are removed by washing. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only wells containing human TGF-α, biotinylated detection antibodies, and avidin-HRP conjugate will appear blue.
The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated with the addition of stop solution and the color turns yellow. Optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 ± 2 nm. The OD value is proportional to the concentration of human TGF-α. You can calculate the concentration of human TGF-α in the samples by comparing the OD of the samples with the standard curve.
Kit components and storage
An unopened kit can be stored at 2-8 ℃ for six months. After testing, unused wells and reagents should be stored according to the table below.